Multiply your sermons. Maximize your growth.
Growing a church is hard work, but what if you could take your preaching content and use it effectively to reach people in your local community and beyond? Ampersand's church multiplier strategy helps churches of all sizes multiply the impact of each weekly sermon in order to make new connections to seekers throughout your local community and beyond.
- You prepare and preach your sermon and provide a transcript to Ampersand. (Don't have a transcript? No problem! Ampersand can create one with either a video or audio recording of your sermon.)
- Ampersand takes your sermon and develops daily devotional blog posts (300-400 words each), which includes a key verse and short closing prayer.
- Ampersand schedules the blog posts to post each day and initiates an automated email RSS feed to your church email list.
- Ampersand coordinates with Google to apply for and launch a "Google Grant" for your church, which provides up to $10,000 of free Google advertising each month.
- Ampersand creates, launches, and monitors email capture forms on your church website in order to multiple and grow your email list.
In short, you preach and Ampersand uses your preaching transcript to multiply its impact beyond Sunday morning.
The cost for implementing the Ampersand Multiply Process includes a one time fee of $500 for implementation plus $3,000 per month, which includes the following deliverables:
- Application and administration of the church Google Grant
- 300-400 word daily devotion blog post for each day of the month
- Initiation and monitoring of the RSS email feed
- Development, launch, and monitoring of email capture forms.
The Ampersand Multiply Process allows your church to:
- Provide daily discipleship to members, attenders, and prospects
- Grow website traffic to the church website
- Receive up to $10,000 of free Google advertising each month
- Develop a searchable body of content on the website